Ingredients (serves 4):
- 8 ounces of thickly cubed bread (OR toasted frozen waffles)
- 1 Cup pumpkin puree (fresh or frozen)
- 1 15 oz can coconut milk
- 1/2 Cup nondairy milk
- 1/2 Cup coconut sugar, or sugar of choice
- 1 teaspoon mulling spices
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 Cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 Cup cranberries (dried or fresh)
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. In a bowl combine all of your ingredients except the bread, and whisk to combine. Add in your cubed bread and use a spatula to gently fold the cubes into your batter, making sure they are fully incorporated.
- Spray an 8-inch square baking dish (or individual ramekins) with non-stick spray. Pour your bread pudding into your dish and smooth over the top with your spatula. Pop your baking dish in the oven for about 1 hour, until a knife inserted into the center pulls out cleanly.
- Enjoy eating whole!